DISCOVERING Passo San Pellegrino AND SURROUNDINGS
For those who don’t know yet Passo San Pellegrino and Val di Fassa, or those who simply want to go out with a guide, we have guides to take you on walks and hikes in search for the most beautiful places.
In addition, our entertainer also offers many activities for adults and children.
The programme is free, excluding the cost of the ski lift on some trips and of any tastings, entry fees or rentals (e.g. rafting, e-bike rental, horse ride).
Here are some of the activities we propose:
- walk to the two beautiful San Pellegrino lakes
- walk to a hut to discover what it’s used for
- visit to First World War trenches (our area is rich in these historical places)
- easy walks in colourful meadows full of the most beautiful mountain flowers
- afternoon in the refuge
- visit to a cow stable
- walk on the animal path
- ride with goats and miniature sheep
- walk in the forest that whispers
- …and much more.
We also offer some all-day excursions.
Here are some examples:
- Viel dal Pan: breathtaking view of Marmolada.
- Malga Bocche: with a view of Lagorai and Pale di San Martino
- Forca Rossa: a breathtaking panorama!
- Sasso Piatto: ascent by cable car to Col Rodella and return to Val Duron.
- Roda de Vael Refuge: the Dolomites at 360°!
- Baita Segantini: a with a view of the Pale di San Martino.
You can find information and photos on our guide’s website: www.moena-alps.com.
Request for a quote.
Calculate your quote for free and find out about our offers.
For more information contact the hotel on: +39 0462 573475.