DISCOVERING Passo San Pellegrino AND SURROUNDINGS
For those who don’t know yet Passo San Pellegrino and Val di Fassa, or those who simply want to go out with a guide, we have guides to take you on walks and hikes in search for the most beautiful places.
In addition, our entertainer also offers many activities for adults and children.
The programme is free, excluding the cost of the ski lift on some trips and of any tastings, entry fees or rentals .
Here are some of the activities we propose:
- walk to the enchantig lakes of Passo San Pellegrino
- walk to Fuciade
- visit to First World War trenches (our area is rich in these historical places)
- easy walks in colourful meadows full of the most beautiful mountain flowers
- visit to a cow stable
- walk on "Sentiero degli Animali" in Lusia
- sensory path barefoot
- ride with goats and sheeps
- walk in search of marmots
- …and much more.
We also offer some all-day excursions.
Here are some examples:
- Malga Bocche: with a view on Lagorai and Pale di San Martino
- Rifugio Laresei: a path starting from Passo Valles, with a view on Focobon and Mulaz
- Rifugio Principe: ascent by cable car to Ciampedie, continuing to Gardeccia and Rifugio Vajolet
- Val San Nicolò: walk along the valley towards the waterfalls
- Baita Segantini: one step away... from Cimon della Pala.
Request for a quote.
Calculate your quote for free and find out about our offers.
For more information contact the hotel on: +39 0462 573475.