We are ready to welcome you with joy and in complete safety to make your holiday a moment of peace and tranquility.
Consult our website updated according to the regulations to find out all the useful information relating to your stay.
However, our organization can be subject to variations, always in compliance with the rules.
- In order to speed up and make the check-in procedure safe, we send you a form to fill out at home in which you enter your personal data
- At your arrival, we ask you to fill out a Covid-19 self-certification. We also give you a sheet with all the information and timetables
- In common areas, the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter and the use of a mask must be respected
- All the staff use personal protective equipment
- We use plexiglass barriers where necessary
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Our high standard of cleaning and sanitization in common areas and rooms is adjusted to the new guidelines
- We provide the sanitation and disinfection of the rooms at every change of customer
- We use certified products
- There are 25 points with hand sanitizing gel around the key points of the hotel
- Our staff is properly trained to ensure your safety
- We guarantee safety with distance or with plexiglass barriers, in several rooms
- The customer enters the restaurant with the mask and can remove it once seated at the table
- The buffet is available for breakfast and is served by our staff
Saunas and Pool
- The swimming pool and saunas are open in the morning and in the afternoon
- The entrance to the swimming pool is possible only by reservation and is limited to a number of people
- The swimming pool is accessible to children under 18 years old only if accompanied by an adult
- The Finnish sauna and the salt sauna are accessible only by reservation and with exclusive usage of a family or fellow travellers
- It is not possible to book swimming pool and saunas every day and always at the same time slot in order to give the possibility to all guests to find a place during their stay
- Between all the time slots the wellness center is closed for sanitation
- The Turkish bath is currently closed for your safety
- The outdoor whirlpool is open without reservation, with exclusive usage of a family or fellow travellers
- Access to the mini-club is allowed in accordance with current regulations
- The playground area is sanitized daily
- The baby dance is currently suspended
- Outdoor activities and walks take place regularly
- After dinner entertainment is guaranteed with activities permitted by the regulations
Cancellation policy winter 2021-2022
Cancellation up to 30 days before the arrival date:
the deposit, paid at the time of booking, can be returned or kept valid for another stay.
Cancellation from the 29th day to the arrival date:
The deposit will be refunded or kept valid for a further stay in case of:
- Cancellation due to lockdown for Covid-19 in Italy or in your home country
- Cancellation due to Covid-19 infection (documented with medical certificate)
Despite the particular situation we continue to smile (under the mask) and to smother you with all the attention as we made in the past: we are here to let you fully enjoy your holiday, making you feel safe and relaxed at all times.